2018: Exciting news for those who procrastinate, deliberate, or just can't find the time to write:
Look out for my new book on TIME MANAGEMENT FOR WRITERS coming out this year!
JOIN ME for Webinar Writers Victoria:
Online: Time Management for Writers
Wednesday 15 November 2017 6.00-7.00pm
Bookings through @Writers_Vic
Feedback from Writers Victoria participants - Time Management for Writers
· Flowed well, content logically put together, valuable; well-presented, thoughtful, great balance of theory and discussion with practical writing tasks; useful, inspirational; honesty about the issues that can stop us writing, great feeling – a safe place to share thoughts; excellent practical strategies to help with a writing routine
· Amanda a warm and enthusiastic presenter; kind, listened, respectful
· “Amanda was well-prepared, and generous with her examples from her own life. Excellent!!!”
· “More stuff like this and from this presenter.”
· “Good practical advice given on a challenging topic.
Join Amanda at Writers Victoria: Writers on Wednesdays
for her workshop on TIME MANAGEMENT
22 February 2017 6.00 - 7.30pm
Tune in to 88.3 Southern FM this Friday 27 January when Amanda will be interviewed about writing and her upcoming workshop at Writers Victoria (below)
The interview link is listed below (fast forward about 65 mins)
- 29 OCTOBER - AUTHOR TALK - AN AUTHOR FOR ALL SEASONS - MENTONE LIBRARY : http://mentonepubliclibrary.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/mentonepublic-library-proudly-presents.html
- 18 & 19 JUNE - PRESENTATION OF PAPER at GREAT WRITING CONFERENCE, IMPERIAL COLLEGE LONDON UK.